2012年3月25日星期日

A story of success


I am a happy returning customer of Shopruche.com. The reason why I like this store so much is because I get surprise from every package I receive from them, and the feeling that I am respected by their customer support team. There is another reason, the story for this online store, which is known not long ago.

Shopruche.com is a modern boutique with a vintage touch. It has number of loyal customers like me. What the message it expresses is about fashion and lifestyle. The founders of this website are a couple. Their perseverance and courage impress me a lot.

They launched the website in 2008. However they had such experience from 2005 when Mai Olivo sold products on Ebay. At the very beginning, they had their day time job and run this boutique after getting of work. At that time Mai had a job as a web developer and Josh was at engineering management position, however thy both quitted the job to run Ruche full time.

We find Ruche as a success, and we need to look inside for what they have done to reach a success. Let’s pay tribute to this couple.

没有评论:

发表评论