2012年2月27日星期一

A Discount Must-have Designer Handbag of Marco Jacobs


For me, Marco Jacobs designer handbags are essential for my fashion collection; actually, I can not image how my life would be if there is no such fabulous and amazing handbag as Marco Jacobs.

As a single woman, there was no reason for me no to buy a Marco Jacobs for myself when the lovers’ day was coming. However, to be honest, recently I am kind of tight in finance because of my new purchase for a Mini Couper. Therefore, the news that Edesignershop was to provide a 25% discount off promotional activity for all its collection of luxurious handbags, including Prada, Fendi, Coach and my favorite Marc Jacobs.

In fact, I have kept an eye on the Marc Jacobs Blake Gray for a long time, which costs $995. I would have bought it if I have got enough budgets. In fact, I have felt upset because I was not able to take it home.

However, thanks to Edesignershop, I could get it at the price of 399, almost a 60% discount off, which was larger than its original promise as a 25% discount off. I asked the owner what happened to the discount Marco Jacobs and why it was sold at such a low price? And the owner said, the discount Marco Jacobs handbag was perfect and it was just one in the special list with extra discount.

Undoubtedly, I was lucky. With the discount Marco Jacobs handbag, I spent a happy Valentine’s Day.

没有评论:

发表评论